Hot Desking and Shared Working space
Do you regularly need a professional space with flexibility?
Rent a desk in our light flooded office with free parking and superfast broadband
Our co-working space is ideal for start-ups and small businesses looking for an office with flexible rates, but without long-term commitment. Hot-desking at St Austell Business Park is the perfect solution.
As there’s no commitment to a lengthy lease you’ll retain your independence whilst attaining the prestige presented by professional premises.
Fully connected and equipped with office essentials, our Rowan Suite is a co-working space with hot-desking that’s convenient, affordable and flexible in a friendly and supportive business environment.
Located in St Austell Business Park, the Rowan Suite is a functional, professional shared working space with hot-desking for six people. Open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday with out of hours’ access available on request if you need it.
We offer a monthly, weekly or daily rate. Book a desk for one day as a one off or ad hoc. Book for multiple days over a few weeks or months. It’s entirely flexible.
Free Superfast Broadband & WIFI
Free Parking available
Free Tea and Coffee
Sustainable and environmentally-friendly
- Flexible bookings on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Fully furnished with desks, chairs, shelving and lockable storage
- Free unlimited superfast fibre broadband and WIFI
- Accessible offices with disability compliant (DDA) toilets and lifts to all floors
- Free tea, coffee and milk provided with facilities including basic crockery and cutlery
- Use of kitchen facilities
- Free car parking for you and your visitors (2 minute walk)
- Cycle storage and shower facilities available
- Office cleaning and recycling
- No hidden costs or service charges
- Use of Conference Centre facilities and St Austell Printing Company services at preferential rates
- Security barrier, electronic gate entry system and CCTV
- Site manager and team available on-site
Read more about St Austell Business Park
The building itself is designed to promote an active sense of community among tenants: with flower-lined walkways and awe-inspiring vistas, this is a place for people to meet.
Meet the companies based at St Austell Business Park.
Every element of St Austell Business Park embraces the highest level of environmental sustainability, a place that’s good for people and for the planet.
Read all about our sustainability credentials.
If you need space for a team meeting or a prestigious company event, make the most of discounted tenant rates at on site St Austell Conference Centre.
Discover our Conference Centre at St Austell Business Park