Energy efficiency and ecological design
With green & clean offices, we’re innovating so your business can benefit
St Austell Business Park has been designed for life, enhancing the local landscape. Abundant plant life and communal courtyards don’t just make a good impression; they make good business sense too.
Our buildings don’t only look good, they’re also clever: designed to minimise their environmental impact without compromising how you run your business. From car parks to pedestrian access, we’ve taken special care to consider every aspect of how we interact with the surrounding space, so we can stand out for all the right reasons.
With materials chosen to reflect the surrounding environment and breakout spaces, which smoothly transition from indoor to out, we’ve created a space that compliments the landscape without compromising it.
Our insulated cedar clad building with a recyclable aluminium roof is finished to a very high standard to meet BREEAM Excellent standards – plus the entire building is powered by the sun, with it’s very-own solar panel array on the roof.
Check out our sustainability credentials below. We’re using sustainable systems to enhance space, feel and professionalism.
Sustainable office credentials
- We use renewable energy sources: passive ventilation, solar water heating, rainwater recycling and natural lighting.
- All power for the business units is provided by a large solar-panel array on the roof of the building.
- Generous glazed screen frontage provides good quality levels of daylight and sunlight into the building reducing the need for artificial lighting.
- Low energy light fittings reduce energy demand.
- Movement sensitive lighting systems reduce power consumption.
- Offices naturally ventilated where possible.
- Grey water harvesting used to service low flush and dual flush toilets.
- High performance renewable aluminium double glazed window systems.
Every element of St Austell Business Park embraces the highest level of environmental sustainability. Discover how we’re fixing our sights on the forefront of sustainability.
Thriving parkland, native plant life and bright open garden spaces. Our commitment to encouraging and preserving nature makes St Austell Business Park a unique place to work.
Read more about St Austell Business Park
The building itself is designed to promote an active sense of community among tenants: with flower-lined walkways and awe-inspiring vistas, this is a place for people to meet.
Meet the companies based at St Austell Business Park.
Every element of St Austell Business Park embraces the highest level of environmental sustainability, a place that’s good for people and for the planet.
Read all about our sustainability credentials.
If you need space for a team meeting or a prestigious company event, make the most of discounted tenant rates at on site St Austell Conference Centre.
Discover our Conference Centre at St Austell Business Park